Hey all. Well, since I just started our blogspot, there might be a couple posts from the not so near past. :) These pics are just random happenings in the last two months.
Kylie I can't believe that you are all grown up! Just teasing, I am sorry I could not make it to your shower I am sure it was a lot of fun! Hope all is well, see you soon!
5 comments:
I love the pictures. The one of Drew in the hat and you with the pony-tail is so darling.
Yay! You're doing a good job at posting! It's so fun to have you on here now! I can't wait to see you in 2 1/2 weeks, crazy!
Kylie I can't believe that you are all grown up! Just teasing, I am sorry I could not make it to your shower I am sure it was a lot of fun! Hope all is well, see you soon!
Your pictures are way cute! The wedding is coming right up!!!! YAY!!!
Hey Kylie!! Cute pics!! I'm sorry I couldn't make it to your wedding :( I heard it was great and that you looked so beautiful!!
Post a Comment