Front room. Looking at the front door. Like our new TV??
Front room if you just walked in the front door. Excuse the mess, we slept under the fan cause it was SO HOT last night!
Still front room. :) And all our movies!
Kitchen!! I love it!
Office...kinda boring...(Except, of course, Drew's posters... ;))
Guest Bedroom! (And our storage area....) And yes, that's my dolphin Charlie on the bed. :)
Guest Bathroom.
Our bedroom! I LOVE my bedspread! It was my favorite gift!
Our bathroom.
6 comments:
Hey!! I think I saw my gift in the pile amongst all the "crap" gifts you said you didn't need.
That's the last time I give a wedding gift.
-and it was the first as well, if you must know
Good thing I got you that favorite gift of yours! :) It travelled all the way from Twin Falls!
I don't think you're blogging too much, I love it! Cute, cute apartment! You guys have a lot of nice stuff, especially for newlyweds! I can't wait to see it all in person!
Good job putting it all together.
I love it? You let Drew keep his posters?
What's with that...
love your apartment ky!! so cute! it was good talking to you the other day! love your bum!!
Leanna
Cute blog! Looks like your getting all settled into married life.. I love your apartment. Very cute!
Post a Comment