Drew went camping over the 4th with his brother and friend, Faiver. Since he had my camera I didn't get to take any pics but I'll put his camping pics on here! :) This past weekend was Drew's birthday (Saturday, July 12) so we went to Vegas to play. It was really fun and relaxing. On Friday we stayed up late playing games. Saturday hung out and went shopping and then went to Margaritaville for dinner. I ordered nachos and got 10 servings!! I didn't eat them all. Jared and Leesha and the kids joined us. It was great to see them! After dinner we went to the Belagio to watch the water show and look at the flower exhibit thing. It was so much fun! I was happy it was a little cloudy so it wasn't SO hot. But still, 95 degrees. It was a great weekend!
6 comments:
i like people going happy. felt glad to see these pics. good luck.
Our posts are similar :) Thanks for inviting us, we love you guys!
I'm jealous of your weekend! Ky you look so cute. Your hair is dang cute and I can tell you have lost weight! Nice job!
Love the new pixs. Only bad thing is I wasn't there too. :-(
Next time... :-)
your pictures are dang cute! looks like a blast! I agree with Jenna, you look like a total fox! :)
hey Kylie, i found your blog and it is so cute! Do you mind if we add you guys?
Post a Comment