August 30, 2008
It's been so long!
Okay. So I know I haven't blogged in a REALLY long time but I haven't taken any pictures so I thought they would be too boring! :) But just to update everyone.....School started!! My schedule is pretty easy but Math 1050 is KILLING me because we have about 100 questions of homework every night. I love spanish though and it's fun to talk to Drew in spanish. The big news in our lives is WE ARE GOING TO RUSSIA IN JANUARY! I can't wait. We're going to teach english and will be gone until June. I am a little nervous but not enough to not be excited. :) We are going camping tonight with my roomies from last year, Jen and Kylee. Yes, Drew will be the only boy but, he'll be okay. ;) Anyway, hopefully I get some new pics soon so I can update everyone! Lots of love...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I heard about Russia that is so great! What a wonderful experience! We will miss you guys
I've been wondering when you would update again! It's ok if you don't have pics, I just want to hear how you're doing!
Post a Comment