Drew and I went to Vegas last weekend to visit his parents and go shopping! It was lots of fun, and we got spoiled. After shopping for hours on Saturday, Drew and I went to see Jared and Leesha and the kids. Leesh was sick so that was sad, but it was fun to play with the kids for a while. That night, we went to the Belagio (It's our favorite) and hung out with some friends from Cedar, Joel and Lily. It was a fun weekend! Drew's mom even made me my favorite cake, Funfetti! We always love visiting and it's been so long since we've seen them, it was great to get away. This is Ron right before the chair fell backwards. So funny.
Hey! Wish I had gone to Vegas! I'm jealous! But I have a question, I was just reading your halloween blog about the murder mystery game... did you make it up or buy it? Where do you get one?
2 comments:
Hey! Wish I had gone to Vegas! I'm jealous! But I have a question, I was just reading your halloween blog about the murder mystery game... did you make it up or buy it? Where do you get one?
I'm glad you guys stopped by to see us, even though I was sick! I'm glad your in-laws live here so I get to see you more often :)
Post a Comment