December 13, 2008

Early Christmas present..

I am SO spoiled. A couple months ago Drew started saying he wanted to get me a wedding band. I told him to save it for Christmas, my birthday, or our one year anniversary. Well, the other day we wrapped all of our presents for each other (in different rooms) and I was sure one of them was my band because we looked a couple weeks ago, and he implied he was gonna get one. SO...I came home from a job interview to him saying he wanted to give me a present early. I said no, I wanted to save them for Christmas day! But he hadn't even wrapped it or anything. He pulled out my band and I LOVE IT. I tried to get some pics to show, but they aren't very good. The band kinda makes my ring look yellow because it needs cleaned! But they are both white gold. :) Anyway, I love my hubby...he spoils me WAY too much.


3 comments:

The Jones Fam said...

How fun! I still need a wedding band.......You're lucky to have such a sweet husband!

Josh and Micah said...

Oh man! So awesome! I was so excited when i got my wedding band. You're lucky you got it so early! :)

Josh and Micah said...

Aww! I love puppies! If I could, I would have a million dogs! ha ha
I cant wait to see your dog! I was talking to your mom like, 3 months ago, and she told me you used to have a dog that was kinda special!