I figured I should probably drop a line since it's been a while. Nothing exciting has happened so I have nothing fun to blog about! But I thought I would just update everyone. I started my new job at a an AT&T call center. I finally had to settle for it because NOTHING else is opening up. I can't even count how many jobs I've applied for in the past 2 months. I've had a couple friends work for Convergys (the call center) and all of them warned me, but I didn't know what to think until I gave it a try. Well, now I know! The training is just SUPER slow and it's frustrating. And of course, the fact that I will be answering phones and talking to disgruntled customers all day isn't too fun either! But, I'm still looking, and trying to stay positive. Drew loves his new job at Cedar Breaks Lodge and Spa and it gets him more excited for finally graduating in December. Our plan is for him to take an internship this summer with Marriott either in Salt Lake or Las Vegas, and possibly live with relatives (surprise! :) (haha, we haven't discussed this with them yet...) Then, when we return, we only have 4 months until Drew graduates and we're off to start life! Wahoo! I really can't wait to get out of Cedar. Not that I don't love this little town that reminds me of my home town, because I do! I just am excited to start a job that I love and start a family, etc. Anyway! That's enough for this post I guess! :) Just wanted to update everyone and say hi and hope all is well. Love you all!
P.S. We're going to Disneyland in 3 months!! And New York and D.C. in 4!! WAHOO!!
2 comments:
Come visit us in New York! We'd love to see you!! If you need a place to crash, let me know. You are more than welcome.
I am so excited for Disneyland, it is going to be so fun! Well, even though I'm sure your Mom hopes you end up in SLC for the summer, I'm hoping Las Vegas so we can hang out and have fun!
Post a Comment