Drew and I have been wanting to go Snow Boarding for a long time now. He gets to go for free since he works at Brian Head, and he can get a discount for family. So we decided to go this morning. We stayed the night last night (because he worked until 11:15 up there..) and then got up at 9:00 and went for a couple hours before he had to work again at 2:30 today. It was a lot of fun. I know I look pretty good with that hair do and outfit...:) I am pretty soar right now but it was worth it! I also got a few battle scars! :) After we were done we went and ate pizza at the famous pizzeria up there. (We are starting the South Beach Diet on Monday and decided to go out with a bang. The pieces were HUGE!!) and sat in the sauna and hot tub, and then showered and drove around til he had to go back to work. We found a park on the way and decided to take some pics. (cheesy I know..) Also, I don't think I've worn my hair in a "messy bun" for like four years, so enjoy that. Haha. It was a fun day! Check out this awesome snowflake that fell on Drew's eyebrow! I had to get a shot...it's a REAL snowflake!! :) And here are the "engagement" pics on the spot....wish my hair was cute, I would really like them!
4 comments:
How fun, I'm so jealous! I want to go snowboarding so bad, it's been three years since I last went. Cute pics, who took them?
Looks like so much fun!!! Luckys. We need to hang out again soon :) much love from both of us.
How fun! I love the pictures!
Sounds like so much fun! I love Brian Head and pizza what a good mixture.
Post a Comment