Drew and I are still working at Cedar Breaks Lodge and Re-Bath. I am currently still searching for a medical assisting or phlebotomy job in the area. School starts in two weeks, so either way, I'll most likely be working part time. We moved across town into a 2 story townhome. It's quite the adjustment! Just the little things....we have less space to store stuff, but it's more open. We like it, I'll get pics up soon.
Our Washington D.C./New York trip was AMAZING. It was so good to get away together for our 1 year anniversary. So much has happened in a year but it seems like yesterday that we got married. I love my life, and am so happy to be married to the man of my dreams.
I'll get pics up of D-land, our house, and D.C./NYC next time. :)
3 comments:
I've been wondering when you would update! Sad that there's no pics though :( Sorry I haven't responded to your texts lately, I've been getting them while driving, and forget to text you back!
Crazy how fast a year flies by, huh? Congrats on the one year mark!
Kylie! Kylee here :)
I found your blog off Alyse's - hope that is ok. I'm so jealous you got to go to disneyland and DC/NYC, vacations are the best, especially when you're married!
You and your hubby are super cute - I love your wedding pictures - and your blog is super cute too! It was fun to see you Friday!
Post a Comment