Hey guys! I know I haven't been the best at updating, we have had lots going on! We got a new computer that is really nice and it actually made me make time to blog. OOPS :) Anyway, here are some pics from our trip back east. Next time, I'll actually update on what's going on and hopefully it will be more fun! We have some important news we want to announce, to those who haven't heard. (NO it's not a baby...) So I'll ask Drew if I can post about it nex time :) Sorry to leave ya hangin! Haha....Enjoy the pics.
Our first hotel...JK, Joseph Smith's bedroom

Our hotel in Buffalo (two full beds...we crammed in one.)

Our first hotel in D.C. BY FAR the best.

Niagara Falls

Niagara Falls

Us in the Sacred Grove.

Palmyra Temple. One of my faves now.

Just a pretty sunset driving through New York

Strawberry Fields (Forever.) Fake smiles :)

WICKED! Soo amazing.

The Botanical Garden's. Really pretty.

Obama's Crib

The U.S. Capitol

Library of Congress

Drew checking out some names on the Vietnam Wall Memorial.

Washington D.C. Temple for Faiver/Andrea's wedding

D.C. Temple grounds. Soooo pretty.

Arlington Cemetary

And last but not least, here is a video of our hotel in NY. The smallest, funniest room ever. This is where we spent the night of our 1 year anniversary! :)
2 comments:
Looks like you guys had a lot of fun!! I have never been to new york, I want to someday!! :)
What is the news.....leave me hanging unfair Love Lori (MoM)
Post a Comment