I love being the only girl with 5 brothers. I can think of many reasons why. But one thing I do not love, is having to say goodbye to each of them for 2 years. I hate it! It never gets easier, believe me. In fact, I think it's gotten harder with each one....I dunno. I am very proud of my brothers for serving missions, and am proud of my little brother Garrett for doing so as well. He has been called to the Roseville, California mission. He left Wednesday to the MTC, and will leave March 2 to Cali. It's pretty weird that he wont see my baby boy until he's almost 2!! It really is a sacrifice...but such a blessing to him and his family. I must say I am really surprised that out of my 4 brothers that have gone so far, none have been called to South America or spanish speaking. I feel like every other missionary I talk to is spanish speaking! So maybe Gavin, the last of the bunch, will get called to one. :) If not, Drew will be the only member of our fam that speaks spanish! Weird. Anyway-we love you Gare bear...you'll be awesome! Here are a couple of cute pics of the kid...crazy that he's old enough to be a missionary.


I think this is precious...Garrett and his girlfriend Chellcee outside the MTC...and Garrett with his BFF and little bro, Gav.


All of us at Garrett's graduation last year.
1 comment:
Garrett was such a cute little kid! We're sad too, we'll miss him :( It's weird to see that last pic without the sticker over Jared's face!
Post a Comment