July 7, 2010

Newborn Experiences

Drew and I have been able to take Luke lots of fun places the past couple of weeks. We went camping with our friends Katy and Chad at our favorite camping place. Luke did great, and was probably the warmest one in our tent! Other than our dead battery in the truck the next morning, it was a great time! Luke has also now been to Shrek 4, and Toy Story 3 twice! We actually got a babysitter so Drew and I could go to Eclipse and it was hard! I didn't give him a kiss when we left him because I was too busy giving instructions and I was sad. (She didn't need instructions anyway! She knows what she is doing. haha.) This past weekend for the 4th of July we were able to go to Heber and spend time with both our families because Drew's parents were in Salt Lake visiting his grandparents on their mission. We went out to eat, watched fireworks, went to Dairy Keen (a must) and had a BBQ. I love the 4th! Now I hope July goes fast. Tomorrow is my last day of work, we're going to Vegas this weekend to finalize Drew's job, my school, and look for a house. Then I'll be in Heber for 2 1/2 weeks before moving the first week in August. Pretty crazy! Anyway, enough of the blabbering. Here are Luke's newborns!! My mom's friend, Anne Pearson in Heber took them. She is great. (Annepearsonphotography.com/blog) Let us know what you think!













4 comments:

Chad and Deb Mission said...

I seriously LOVE the pictures. Luke is adorable, just like my other four grand kids. Love you guys. Thanks for the fun weekend.

The Jones Fam said...

VERY cute pictures :) all though I must say it was kind of odd to see him on a plate! He sure is one cute baby!

The Burns said...

Oh so cute! :)

Lola + Ryan said...

Ryan and I loved these. I am squeeing my head off. Love it. He's so cute. And when we were looking at them, Ry said, "Kylie is pretty" and "They made a cute baby."