Well, we are in our new house. I wanted to take pics and post them, but decided to wait until we get our furniture at the end of the month. :) We bought a new living room set, but figured out we have to pay for it in full before we get it (instead of making 3 payments.) So we are saving and getting it at the end of the month, hopefully. We love our new house. Our neighbors all seem to be very nice and concerned about safety and quiet on the street. Most of people on our street are retired and home through out the day. So I feel really safe here. It's a quiet street, and our neighbor that bought his house 5 years ago, says there has never been any type of crime in the neighborhood, so that's reassuring. Luke likes the new house too I guess, because he started sleeping through the night like a champ! Well, we did do "cry it out" one night, but he only cried for a half hour, and then went back to sleep. Ever since, he sleeps 7:30 pm to 7:30 am. So great. We painted and put up our Christmas decor and it already feels like home. I promise to get pics up asap. I just wanted to wait until we have our cute new stuff! Sorry no pics...I am on a laptop that doesn't have anything on it anyway. Things I am happy about...
1-New house
2-We are going to sea world the week after Christmas!
3-I'm done with school for the semester!
4-I'm applying to the Ultrasound program in February and will finally see what the future holds for me. I am excited no matter what happens...
5-Drew has 2 weeks off starting this Friday.
6-I have a well-rested, most-of-the-time-happy baby. :)
7-I am starting my diet January 3rd, and am committed to reaching my goal!
8-Christmas is in 9 days....
2 comments:
So, none of that sounds at all boring to me! Can't wait to see pics of the house.
And,
You have the best baby in the world! 12 hours of sleep - we'll have to buy a house when we have a little one and hope it will work the same magic ;)
7:30 to 7:30 is GREAT! SO JEALOUS! I love your new house too and am so happy for you guys :)
Post a Comment