February 15, 2011

I blank...

One of my besties blogged this a few days ago....I thought it might be fun to do, for journal purposes :)

i am Kylie, a mama, wife, daughter, sister, friend.
i think too much.
i am happy just hanging out with my little family.
i have the cutest baby boy in the world.
i miss my friends.
i fear a loved one being taken from me.
i feel discouraged with dieting.
i smell like baby. (Puke, poop, and lotion)
i usually get ready for the day. But not today.
i search for ways to serve.
i wonder where we'll be in 5 years.
i regret not making the right education choices early on.
i love Drew
i care about people. Even strangers.
i tell Drew everything.
i worry about being a good mom.
i am not patient.
i remember lots of things from my chidhood.
i believe in my religion.
i sing to Luke. He sings back.
i don’t always reach my goals.
i don’t like confrontation.
i write my own songs.
i win, sometimes, but if I don't-well, it's a problem.
i lose every time Drew and I play any game.
i dance when I'm excited.
i wish I could find a way to reach my "un-reachable" goals.
i never enjoy cleaning by myself. Only when Drew is helping :)
i listen to Luke jabber all day long, and love every minute of it.
i don't understand how people can believe in one thing, but act the total opposite.
i can usually be found in my living room watching TV, playing with Luke, or reading.
i need prayer and the scriptures.
i forget little details about my day to day life that I need to start writing down so I remember.

I want to fill this out every year so I can see how I've "changed," if I ever do. :) Plus, each question really had me reflecting on my life right now and what I'm happy and un-happy about. Even if you don't want to blog it, you should do it. It helps you realize what you have, and what you want. :)


4 comments:

Alyse said...

love you ky! Hahah "and if i don't-well, it's a problem". You're the best!

The Jones Fam said...

Cute, and fun to read :) also, I love the new layout!

Grandma Hawaii said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Grandma Hawaii said...

This is the original comment w/o a mispelled word !! In your "I AM" you should have included "Beloved Granddaughter"..You are my first born granddaughter & I am very proud of you & your young family. Please know how loved you are. How very special you are..
Aloha, Grandma Hawaii