Bah = Bath
Bah Bah = Yo Gabba Gabba
Baw = Ball
Baw Baw = Drink
Bop Bop = Beep Beep (Thats what he calls cars and his little tractor he rides.)
Bu Bu = Bubbles
It doesn't look like that many words but these B words are mainly the words he uses all day long! (He loves Yo Gabba Gabba, his sippy cup and his favorite toys are his "beep beep", bubbles, and balls...so yeah that's our day.)
His other "words" are:
La La = Elmo
Mmmm = Food (haha)
Ni Ni = Night Night
Ma Ma = Mama (duh)
Da Da = Dada (duh)
Uh-oh = Whenever he falls/something falls/his show ends/he does something bad.
I'm sure there are other little ones but nothing else I can think of right now. He is at such a fun stage! I miss him so much when I am gone at work but it is so fun coming home to his smiles and giggles. He does the funniest stuff. The other day at the grocery store he stood up in the cart (in the big basket part, not the kid seat part) and I told him to sit down while pointing down with my finger. He just smiled and pointed down to me with his finger. Drew and I couldn't help but laugh. He also has learned how to hit. Where do they learn that? SERIOUSLY? He knows its bad though. He starts crying immediately after he does it. But we have started giving him mini time-outs to try and teach him to stop. He is still the cutest thing ever. He goes down for bed without a "baw baw" now and doesn't even cry. We have a pretty set routine down and I think it has helped him adjust. He still cries at nap time but I think it's because he knows we are awake. I dunno. Hopefully that doesn't go on much longer. We do give him sippy cups with milk at nap time, so that helps. Anyway-he is changing so much every day and I love his little words. I just had to blog about them so I remember them in the future. He will probably start learning more and more words and then I will miss his baby talk! He understands a lot though. OH! And he also knows what a cow says (mmmm) a kitty cat (maaa) a doggy (ra ra) a snake (ssss) and a monkey (ah ah ah).
Drew read our blog a few days ago and said I never updated about my new job. I started last week at a company called Desert Perinatal Associates. There are 3 offices in the Las Vegas/Henderson areas and they are pretty well-known cause the perinatologists are awesome and they really work with you. (A Perinatology office is pretty much a "high risk" pregnancy doctor.) We see pregnant women who either have at-risk babies with some type of problem, or who have problems themselves. It ranges from IVF and twins/triplets to birth defects in the babies. And in the mothers it ranges from diabetes and hypertension to blood disorders or late prenatal care, etc. We seriously see SO many different cases. It is REALLY fun. I am a Part-Time Medical Assistant at one of the offices which happens to be 10 minutes from my house! Super lucky..I don't even have to take the freeway. :) But I pretty much just do patient vitals and intake (asking all the questions) and then set up the ultrasound rooms. There are lots more little things I do but thats the main job description. I love it and the days go by super fast. I want to go back to school to be an Ultrasound Tech eventually, so this job is right up my alley. Anyway, that was a LONG description. It's just a GREAT job! That's all!
My parents FINALLY closed on their house in Coral Canyon (outside of St. George) and we are so happy! We spent the weekend there getting them settled. Well, they got it settled and Drew and I just lounged around. But we can't wait to have a place to meet and spend mini-vacations there.
I seriously am slacking at taking pics of Luke and I need to be better! We always just snap quick pics with our phones and we've gotten out of the habit of taking real pics! I will try and be better because he changes every day. Sorry for the boring post with no pics! Maybe I will do an all pic post next week! :)
2 comments:
I'm so happy for your new job. And that is so cool about the house in C.Canyon! Althought we're going to be staying in Cedar... at least it's closer :)
Let the talking begin!! :)
Post a Comment