You have grown up so much since we brought your baby sis home. It's like you went from toddler to boy at the snap of a finger. Your vocabulary has grown, you are able to go potty all by yourself, you eat a lot better, you are so much more independent. You have grown. We went through a rocky stage where I think you were trying to figure out your new place in our family. No longer the only child and now with a little baby to help us with. You finally adjusted though!
It makes me so sad that you have grown so much but excited at the same time. You are hilarious and you bring so much joy to our home. The things you say, and your tender heart just make me smile. You really love Ali and love to lay by her, give her kisses, sing to her, and talk to her in a "baby voice" like you hear mommy do.
You still love Mickey Mouse, all things Disney (that might be due to our season passes, you lucky duck!), super heroes, and playing outside. This summer we have been traveling so much and doing so many fun things that I'm afraid when our lives slow down a little you might be bored! We have been to Wet n' Wild (the local water park that is new) 6 times, Disneyland 3 times, Mexico for a week, and Heber for 2 weeks!
You have learned to LOVE traveling though and since we got a new van you are actually excited for long car rides. Hope that lasts a while. ;)
You love to play pretend and often bring me invisible objects to eat or wear. You love pretending to put on a show and dress up in your super hero costumes. You are quite the character and you think you're pretty cool ;) Your posing for pictures are hilarious, and you love taking pics of yourself.
You start preschool in 2 weeks and I am so excited for you, but also so sad for me. Just thinking about dropping you off brings tears to my eyes. My little baby grew up right before my eyes and will be attending PRE SCHOOL two days a week. So crazy.
You absolutely love nursery and are slowly learning more about the gospel. Your prayers are the sweetest most sincere little conversations with Heavenly Father, and I'm thankful I get to hear them. Something I will always remember throughout your life and different stages.
We love you so much, buddy. You make us laugh, you surprise us with your memory and vocabulary. You are constantly worried about others' feelings and I know you will be a great friend because of your tender heart. I hope you always love me and daddy as much as you do right now. ;) I'm very thankful to have you in our family and feel very lucky to be your mom. You make our journey in this life a happy one.
Love you my little man.
Mom
No comments:
Post a Comment