This past weekend Drew and I went down to Vegas to spend the weekend in his pool with his fam! It was so much fun! Although Vegas feels like 218 degrees, it was great to cool off in the pool. :) One of our best friends, Jen, got to come visit AND we saw Jared, Leesh and the kids at the mall! It was good to see everyone and I was honestly sad to leave. But we'll be back down there for Drew's birthday on July 12th! Here are some fun, and not so cute, pics of us playing in the pool. Enjoy!

Drew and Ky ready to swim!

Ky and Jer

Ky and Jenny

All of us under the waterfall!

Drew and Ky kissing under the waterfall. :)

Still having fun under the watefall...

Jen and Ky, (excuse the black eyes...)

All of us
5 comments:
Is that Drew's family's pool? How fun! I'm glad we got to see you, even if it was just wandering around the mall :O)
Fun! The pictures are way cute! It's always good to have a weekend away. Love ya!
Post a Comment