July 1, 2008

Strawberry Point

Last Saturday Drew and I joined some of our friends, Tyson and Shawnee, and drove up the canyon to a beautiful look-out point! It's called Strawberry Point and it's the prettiest view ever of a huge canyon of red rock and trees! These pics are interesting but we had fun! :) More pics to come next week after the 4th! Drew is going camping with his brother and I'm going home to see the fam! (some of them). Enjoy!



3 comments:

Chad and Deb Mission said...

Beautiful place, but cuter kids :-)
Love you guys. Can't wait for tonight. Hurry!

The Jones Fam said...

Yay! Two of my favorite sisters! You guys looks way cute! I hope you survive being away from Drew for a few days :(

. said...

so pretty! but i agree with your mom.. pretty background, but cuter people.. not so much kids. eh? :) jk deb. or is it chad?? hmm. anyways, your coming to heber?! alone!? without your man? well this sounds like a perfect time for us to get together! call me if you have any free time, love you girl