September 16, 2008

Cali, school, and old pics...

So, this past weekend, Drew and I went to Carlsbad California. Our sister-in-law Kelsea's family goes there every year for a reunion dealio and the hotel they stay in is RIGHT ON THE BEACH. So Drew's brother, Brandon, invited us to go this year. We stayed in their room and it was so much fun. I saw 12 dolphins and even tried to swim to them but they're too fast! It made my month! :) School is kicking our butts and we're staying very busy. I can't wait to be done in December and for our Russia adventure in January! We're still not quite sure if we're going to Russia or Ukraine but we'll know soon. Lastly, I found these old pics on my computer somewhere and decided to share them with you! They're pretty funny and most of them are from our dating stage. :) Enjoy!






11 comments:

Jamie Curtis said...

kylie you two are absolutely adorable. i found your blog blogstalking! haha. hope things are going well. love you.

The Burns said...

Cute pics! :)

Sorensons said...

I love the last pic! So cute!

Josh and Micah said...

Its about time you freaking updated this thing! haha :)
I love awkward dating pictures... All of me and Josh's are hilarious! I love the cooking hamburger picture! You guys are adorable!

The Jones Fam said...

I love that picture of you and drew cuddling together on the floor. Was that taken while you were touring with ACCLA somewhere? It brings back good memories of me and your brother. "Sigh" I'm jealous you got to go to Cali!

Josh and Micah said...

Oh man i will so trade you! I want a scooter! I almost had Josh convinced to get me one, cause I found a pink one for only $1000! haha But look what we got instead! I just love you! and your new layout! SO CUTE!

The Brok Sorensen Family said...

It looks like you guys are having so much fun! I am jealous you got to go to California! I hope to see you at church sometime up here after I have the baby!

The Henry's said...

Hey! You know what's funny?? We were in Carlsbad the same time as you guys! It's a small world! :)

Josh and Micah said...

i tagged you!

Michael and Cassie said...

I tagged you on my page. Check out my page to see!

Aubrey & Jaren Bracken said...

Yay!! Glad to hear from you! How are you doing? How is Cedar? How is the married life? Hope all is going well!!!