October 2, 2008

Just for fun...

10 years ago...
*Five things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. I was in 4th grade.
2. I had dance 3 days a week.
3. I had soccer practice 3 days a week.
4. I was getting better at piano.
5. Pestering my younger brothers and being pestered by my older ones. :)

*Five things to do on my list today:
1. Check the mail.
2. Clean up for dinner.
3. Do some computer work for my job.
4. Cuddle with my hubby.
5. Prepare for tomorrow.

*Five snacks I enjoy:
1. Pop tarts
2. Chips and salsa
3. Confetti Cake
4. Quesadillas
5. Popcorn, all kinds!

*Five things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. Pay off credit cards
2. Pay off loans
3. Finish school, and put Drew through too.
4. Buy a bigger car that we really want.
5. Put the rest in savings

*Five places I've lived:
1. West Heber City
2. East Heber City
3. South Cedar City
4. North Cedar City
5. East Cedar City.
:) Haha....

*Five Jobs I've had:
1. Gandolfos
2. The Homestead golf course
3. Piano Teacher
4. Student Involvement Office at SUU
5. Secretary of Biology Department at SUU

Rules: Each player answers the question themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment letting them know that they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person that tagged you know when you’ve answered the questions on your blog.

1. Leesha Jones
2. Des Jones
3. Jenna Vest
4. Stevie Burns
5. Whitnee North

1 comment:

The Jones Fam said...

I've actually done this one before, but I'll email it to you, so you cans still see my answers :) Don't worry, I will totally remind Jaylee and Jett of who you are. I know Jaylee won't forget you. She hasn't seen my parents for a long time and she still remembers them. I'll make sure to show them your blog with pictures of you. You're such a great Aunt, thanks for being so great with to my kids. Jaylee loved having a sleep over with you. Sorry I didn't text you back last night, I got it too late. I thought DH was kinda boring. I think the plot with Edie's husband will be interesting, but so far I'm a little let down.