Haha, I saw this on Micah's blog and thought it would be fun to try. How ironic that I just posted pics of my beautiful nieces and nephews, and then THIS is what Drew and I will produce. Crap. We can't compete with my brothers and sisters-in-law I guess!
5 comments:
LOL Kylie... I was so excited to see your baby! haha I think you and Drew will have babies that are ALOT cuter than this one! Like... ALOT cuter!
I went to frightmares last night! I felt so young again... Then I went on Tidal Wave... I am still feeling a litte queasy today from it! haha
It would be interesting for me to go one there and put mine and Jared's pic in there and see if the baby it comes up with looks anything like our kids! Don't worry, I'm sure you babies will be beauties!
Hey girl!!! Ha ha I would have to agree with Micah that your babies will be cuter than that! Ha ha!!! After seeing your baby and Josh and Micah's I don't even want to try!!!
Thanks!!! I thought I better start one and keep up with the times!!! But now I am totally addicted and won't ever get anything done! Oh well, such is life I guess!
HAHAHAHA. My kids will make fun of your kids.
Post a Comment