50/50
I saw this on Whitnee North and Micah Goode's blog, and I thought I would try it to cure my boredom. Plus it looked fun!
I decided to do 50 about me, and 50 about Drew.
50 Facts about me:
1. I am the only girl and have 5 brothers.
2. I am obsessed with TLC, The Office, Desperate Housewives, and 24.
3. I have a huge crush on Johnny Depp.
4. I hate bubblegum. The smell makes me gag. I don't care for regular gum, either.
5. I love Musicals.
6. I listen to Disney when I'm driving alone and sing at the top of my lungs.
7. I have broken 13 bones.
8. I don't have a spleen, an appendix, or a gall bladder.
9. I love the feeling of clean sheets and shaved legs.
10. Cuddling with my husband is one of my favorite things to do.
11. I love the outdoors and everything you can do in them. All year round.
12. I LOVE poptarts.
13. When I was three years old I pulled out my hair because I was stressed.
14. My brothers tried to flush me down the toilet when I was an infant.
15. I have all my children's names picked out.
16. I was really crazy in highschool when it came to boys.
17. I love writing songs and playing the piano.
18. I love facebook, and blog stalking. :)
19. I currently have 4 jobs.
20. My favorite food is Taco Salad.
21. My favorite movies are The Green Mile, and How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days.
22. My nieces and nephews are my favorite little people. I love them SO much.
23. I'm not very good at routine things.
24. I love to dance.
25. I would always wear black shirts if i could.
26. I like my hair long but my hair takes forever to grow.
27. I have been to Australia, Canada, Mexico, and 43 states.
28. I love watching movies and playing games.
29. I have a funny laugh that everyone calls, "Kylie's out of control laugh."
30. I have never drank, smoked, or done drugs! And i am proud to say that!
31. I check my email at least 50 times a day! At every time I do, I have at least one new email.
32. I love rainy days were you sit around all day and hang out.
33. I hate math.
34. I am paranoid someone will break into my house.
35. I love english.
36. I am really close to my family.
37. I love Spring time.
38. I am a certified Medical Assistant and Phlebotomist.
39. When I was little I lied about having toys at the top of my closet to my friends (to sound cool.)
40. I am VERY emotional and cry a lot.
41. I'm moving to Ukraine in January with my hubby.
42. I have a dog named Leo.
43. I have stayed in the hospital over night atleast 20 times.
44. I love having girls nights with either my girl friends or sisters-in-law.
45. I LOVE the Christmas season.
46. I play tennis, soccer, basketball, and softball.
47. I hate being cold and I hate being hot.
48. I love dolphins more than almost anything.
49. I want to be a nurse someday.
50. I am married to the sweetest, funniest, cutest, most amazing guy in the world. :)
50 Facts about Drew:
1. He loves Salad.
2. He went on a mission to Chile, and wants to go back soon!
3. He is going to own a resort someday.
4. He has a really crappy cell phone.
5. He loves Mexican Food.
6. He doesn't like to cuddle unless he is really in the mood. But he usually does, for me. :)
7. He thinks I'm silly when I get scared at all the things that scare me.
8. He loves his scooter.
9. He will be an awesome dad one day!
10. He is secretly emotional.
11. He cries at Extreme Home Makeover. :) Cute.
12. He tries to quit soda everyday, and hardly ever succeeds. :)
13. He loves Dr. Pepper, Cherry Limeade, Ocean Water, and Vitamin Water.
14. He loves to travel and wants to do a lot of it in his lifetime.
15. He is extremely smart and was one of the top ten smartest kids in his class. (Vegas High School...HUGE class.)
16. He is a very hard worker and never puts off important stuff.
17. He loves brushing his teeth and also loves the pain that flossing gives him. Weird, I know.
18. He is obsessed with movies. He loves them almost as much as me!
19. He can be very sarcastic, which sometimes gets him in trouble!
20. He has a way of surprising me and showing me he loves me.
21. He is a mama's boy.
22. He would do anything for the people he loves.
23. He has naturally tan skin, and I am jealous.
24. He is fascinated in funny things. (Like housekeeping at a hotel.)
25. He wants to be a pirate or vampire SO bad.
26. He likes spicy things!
27. He loves quesadillas. (Or TCT's as he calls them)
28. He is VERY good at financing and does it daily. Lucky for me!
29. He loves to go camping.
30. He has to have like 4 pillows to be comfortable to sleep.
31. He hates that I leave my clothes on the bedroom floor. (He is my Danny Tanner. :))
32. He was born in Washington state.
33. He is a sweet talker.
34. He loves roller coasters and watches shows about how they're made all the time.
35. He hates when people talk "baby talk" to babies. (But he does it to our nieces and nephews....I catch him.)
36. He loves going to concerts.
37. He likes to work out on the Wii Fit.
38. He loves the Pizza Hut buffet.
39. If we are treated poorly at a restaurant, he makes it known! (Embarassing..)
40. He likes to go for long walks with me.
41. He wants to live in California.
42. He likes The Office and Heroes but he loves 24.
43. He is really good at reading people.
44. He really likes Harry Potter. (The books and movies.)
45. He is a handyman, whether he thinks so or not.
46. He is a really good cook.
47. He puts up with me everyday! And has put up with me for more than a year!
48. He is really shy when he doesnt know anyone.
49. He knows when to sympathize with me and when to leave me alone.
50. He is my prince charming! :)
3 comments:
Yes we sure did have matching retainers and if i remember right you lost yours.... maybe a couple times! ha ha!
Awww.... So cute! I love it! :)
Fun to read! I don't know if I could think of 50 interesting things about myself. I feel really boring!
Post a Comment