November 11, 2008
Christmas...a little early!
Drew and I bought a Christmas tree and some decorations last year, the day after Christmas. (Yes, we'd only been engaged for 6 days..:)) But we figured it was a good idea because it was WAY cheap! Anyway, Drew had been dying to get it up, so I gave in and let him put it up. As long as we remember Thanksgiving and how important it is, I'm okay with the tree. :) It turned out really good and looks really pretty! Drew tried to put up his train from his childhood but it doesn't work anymore. I included the pics of him after he figured out it wouldn't work...sad, but a little funny. I can't wait for the holidays! I love this time of year.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
You guys are so cute! I love the Christmas tree! It kinda makes me want to have mine up :) Poor Drew, he looks so sad :(
I love Christmas! I heard Chrstmas music when i went to Kings last night... haha
I am in Heber... Where I live... haha I needed paint to paint some wood... So I went to Kings. haha So Random I know!
The tree is great. Do you have ornaments? I didn't see barbie anywhere...That is more sad than Drew and his train.
Funny thing. Jaylee called me to tell me Uncle Drew looked scary and he was sad because he "broken" his train.
I had no clue what she was talking about, but Leesha explained.
I love Christmas and Thanksgiving...can't wait. But, dad won't be putting our tree up until the day before Christmas.
Maybe he'll cave again, (like he does every year) and let us put it up the day after Thanksgiving.
This is so funny, but it's difficult to make fun of Drew for it because he just looks so sad. Beautiful decorated tree though, I guess I will see it tonight.
Post a Comment