January 23, 2009
I'm a princess!!
So, I've always wanted a canopy bed. The other day I was having a really bad day at work so Drew cheered me up by making a fake canopy on our bed. It was like a little hut! So fun. We slept in the ghetto thing for two days! :) (He just tacked dark blankets up around our bed...) So, I was really sad when we had to take it down because it was fun to sleep in and I really slept better! So, the next day when I was at work he went and bought actual materials to make a real canopy! He is creative eh?! I love it so much! We just tie them up in the morning and let them down in the night. I LOVE IT! :) I feel like a princess. These pics don't do it justice at all. The green ropes around them are the same green as our room so it matches really well. Anyway, nothing else new to talk about really! Hope you're all doing well.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
ahh that is so fun! and sweet of drew! love you girlie.. i'm glad you're doing well!
That is way cute! He did a good job! It looks professional, like a designer did it! :)
Nice job Drew! So cute!
Very cool, and what a sweet husband you have :) That's funny, Jared was just telling Jaylee the other day about you and your canopy bed!
You have such a darling husband!! I'm glad he's treating you like a princess!! You deserve it!
CUTE!
Hey Kylie this is Chelsi it was so nice to see your comment on our blog. It has been awhile, to long. It sounds like things are going well for you and your hubby. We need to stay in touch even if it is just through the blogs, but we should get together next time you are up.
Post a Comment