September 11, 2009

Love Letter

Dear Drew-
Remember back in the day when we spent every hour of every day together? (Except 2-6 pm and 1-6 am) Those were the days. We would do this together....



And this together...


But best of all....this together...





I just want you to know, I miss being with you all the time. Our work schedules are no fun because they conflict with each other. But, I love you more than ever. And I'm so happy we did this together....


So we can be TOGETHER FOREVER! I love you honey....thanks for being you.
Love, Your love.
P.S....thanks for loving my new haircut. (I got a haircut everyone...pics to come.)

4 comments:

The Jones Fam said...

You are so cute! Love your LOVE letter :) I totally want to see pics of this haircut!

Alyse said...

eee hurry with the haircut pictures I want to see! P.S. you two are darling!!

Chad and Deb Mission said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chad and Deb Mission said...

I love you two lovers. I'm so grateful every day you found each other. Drew is perfect! Ky is amazing! Life is good...