What a crazy, but amazing week! I absolutely LOVE my job, and my classes aren't that bad either! I have mostly just been training this week, but next week, I will pretty much be set free! It's the perfect job, and I work with such fun people! It's great...Here are some pics to show a day in the life of a Medical Assistant. (FYI, none of these pics are of me....in case you were wondering why I look so different..they are just pics of things I do.. :)
Give flu (and other) shots
And of course, LOVELY computer work. This is what I spend most of my time doing. (Entering prescriptions, calling in prescriptions, entering new patients, updating patient records, etc.)

So with all of these great things, plus going to Gold's Gym with my new pass....my life is pretty hectic! But I love it. I wouldn't change it for the world!




3 comments:
I'm so happy for you guys! I'm glad you got your dream job :) we should go to pilaites together now!
I'm glad you like your job!! Drew's on the final stretch of school right?!
I'm glad you love your job! It does sound like you're busy though! We miss you guys :)
Post a Comment