Look how cute and little she is (everyone looks small next to Garrett though...)

Here's grandma with Elle last Christmas

I love this pic of my cute dad helping my grandma

This weekend was bitter sweet not only because of my grandma's passing, but because of my little brother moving to Cedar City for school. I am really excited for him to go to SUU and happy that I will get to see him more often (hopefully,) but I just can't believe this day has come. It worked out for us to drive to Heber together for the funeral, and drive back to Cedar today. I had to witness him saying goodbye to his cute girlfriend, (so sad) to my grandma, and to our baby brother Gavin. I think I had a harder time than Garrett did with the last two, but I just can't believe he's so grown up! Hopefully Gav can be okay without him, since they haven't been seperated EVER. I know Garrett will be okay, and everything will be fine, but GEEZ time flies! Here are a couple funny pics of my little brother, whose not so little. :)






I love this pic of my cute dad helping my grandma

This weekend was bitter sweet not only because of my grandma's passing, but because of my little brother moving to Cedar City for school. I am really excited for him to go to SUU and happy that I will get to see him more often (hopefully,) but I just can't believe this day has come. It worked out for us to drive to Heber together for the funeral, and drive back to Cedar today. I had to witness him saying goodbye to his cute girlfriend, (so sad) to my grandma, and to our baby brother Gavin. I think I had a harder time than Garrett did with the last two, but I just can't believe he's so grown up! Hopefully Gav can be okay without him, since they haven't been seperated EVER. I know Garrett will be okay, and everything will be fine, but GEEZ time flies! Here are a couple funny pics of my little brother, whose not so little. :)




6 comments:
I am so sorry about your grandma! I hope you are doing ok! You have cute brothers and I bet you will have fun with your brother in Cedar! Hope your new job goes well and Drew likes his promotion!
So sorry to hear about your grandma. That will be fun to have Garrett so close!
Kylie you are such a cute person. :) I'm sorry about your Gram's. You sound very grown up though! and your brothers look HUGE!
Nice pictures :) Sorry about your grandma, sounds like she sure lived a full life though! That's what I want to feel like when I go.
I'm sorry to hear about your grandma!
Little brothers growing up makes me so sad. I can't believe Garrett is old enough to go to college...Nick just turned 12, and it's absolutely crazy! I wish time would hold still. I guess that's why we enjoy every moment, right?
Kylie,
I'm sorry about your grandma! She sounds like an amazing lady. Let me know if there is anything i can do for you.
Lacey West
Post a Comment