August 11, 2009

If you thought yesterday rocked.....

I have even BETTER news today. I did receive a job yesterday, and accepted. But today, I got an even better offer and am SOO excited! I received my Medical Assistant certification quite a while ago, and have been searching and digging for a job ever since. Well, somebody FINALLY gave me a chance and I am soo happy and excited. I will be working in St. George, 25 hours per week, at an Internal Medicine Clinic. Since I am almost done with pre-req's for Dixie's Radiology program, I will probably take them from Dixie, so that I can go to school as well as work this semester. That's not set in stone yet, but I am so happy and know that no matter what we decide as far as school goes, I will be so happy with my new job. I know that the past three months were really hard and I had some really hard days because I was so stressed searching for jobs. It was almost like having a full time job just SEARCHING for a job. But, all the waiting and getting turned down paid off, and I finally have a job I will love. :) I just have to say I have an amazing husband who supports me in anything and everything. I wouldn't have been able to get through the stressful days without his encouraging words and all-around support. I love him so much. :) Life is GOOD!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

The Jarretts said...

Kylie! That is so awesome! I am so happy for you. So are you gonna keep both jobs?

Leslie Moon Face said...

That's so great! And both jobs sound so important and fabulous! I'm glad you found a job that's perfect for you :)

Alyse said...

Congrats love!!! Super excited for you!