December 15, 2009

"I'm.....pregnant??"

So I always used to laugh at women who would use the excuse of being pregnant for practically ANYTHING. Well, I have to admit, I am now one of those women. (Oops..) But, when something like this happens to you, and you are pregnant, you will find it easy to blame anything, but especially something like this, on your "pregnant mind."

Today, I sent 3 packages (Drew's whole Christmas from Amazon) to my old house in Cedar City. Crap. So, tomorrow...I get to go over there and knock on a strangers door and ask them to kindly call me when my packages arrive. Crap. Well, "I'm pregnant!" Right? :)

I'm scared. So I might just make my husband do it for me because, I'm pregnant.

7 comments:

Lesa said...

Ah I did things like this too. Every time I did I felt a little guilty, but it seems like people (especially husbands) are more than willing to do things for you, just because you are pregnant.

Leslie Moon Face said...

hahaha! Excellent story! When I'm pregnant I plan to blame lots of things on being pregnant! even if I already do them now.

Alyse said...

ha that's great! Can't wait to have the excuse :) But this reminds me of...
Gas Station Man: "How are you going to pay for that?"
Kylie: "Umm, money?!"
HAHA OH I LOVE YOU!!
OR
Waitress at The Hub: "How would you like your eggs?"
Alyse: "Umm, well done?"

Oh we're good.

Anonymous said...

Hi there, I represent the pregnancy website www.pregnancycorner.com. I was wondering if you would like to share your pregnancy story... if so, please email me at april@gowithimg.com for more details :) Thanks!

Jamie Curtis said...

yay for you being prego! marie told me a little while ago, but i haven't had a chance to tell you congratulations!!! i'm so, so happy for you! best of luck with everything!

The Jones Fam said...

That's so funny! Ahhh, the joys of pregnancy brain....that's what I like to call it :)

Landon Family said...

Love it!