December 3, 2009
Okay, the word is out....
As most of you probably know, I'm pregnant! I am 14 weeks this Saturday, and time is going MUCH SLOWER than everyone said it would! I'm sure things will pick up now that I am not so sick. I found out when I was 4 weeks, and told my family right away (assuming I was 7 or 8 weeks by my own calculations...) Everything is going great so far and we are so excited! School ends this week, Drew is done FOREVER and I am done for a while...we are in a great place right now as far as our jobs and church callings, etc. Life is great. We are looking forward to the upcoming weeks for Christmas, New Years, our best friends' wedding (my best friend is marrying his best friend....and yes I set them up!!! ) and on January 5, we should find out what we're having. :) So start the guessing! I dont' think there will be any fun prizes involved, but it's still fun to guess. :) Anyway, here are some pics of my ultrasounds so far. The first two were at 10 weeks, pretty cool. And the last one down there is my very first one at 5 weeks. Pretty funny, little dot :) Love you all! I will keep the exciting posts coming, hopefully. Sorry it's been so long!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
Yay! Congrats again!! I'm sorry you have been so sick, that is no fun! It will get better though! :) Just wait until you get to feel those little kicks, it's the best! :)
Congratulations!
Congratulations! That is so exciting! Babies are the best!
Yay Kylie! Oh how exciting for ya'll! congrats!
Yay! That is so exciting! Congratulations. I can't wait to see more updates!
Congrats! Thats way fun! :)
YAY! I'm making my prediction and I think it's a little girl!!
Loooove it. I am guessing.... boy. Just because the other prediction is for a girl. hehehhehe. Even though of all my friends who are preo right now, 3/3 of them are girls...
Yay! I've been waiting for this post!! I can't wait to meet baby burton! :) The ultrasound looks like a girl :) haha jk, but I'll go with jenna on this one.. GIRL
Congrats, Kylie! That's super exciting!
You're not allowed to go so long between postings again! But I guess I forgive you since you posted cute pics of your ultrasounds :) Yes, I took out my extentions, and got low lights :)
Oh my heavens! Congratulations to you guys. That is such exciting news. Starting a family is such an adventure, from the very moment you find out you're pregnant. Enjoy the ride. It is quite the experience. I am so happy for you guys and wish you all the best!
Post a Comment