Well, I finally figured out how to get on this thing and post. Maybe. We'll see after I'm done. Don't expect any pictures or anything, because I'm still figuring it out and too confident in myself to ask my wifey for help. :) So for the past few weeks, Kylie has been contracting at least once every five minutes, and sometimes every two or so. We have gone to labor and delivery about one a week thinking they might start her and pull little Luke out already. But no. We have been sent home everytime and it's getting frustrating. They same to come in if it gets worse, so we do, and we waste a lot of time and energy. It's really stressing Ky out and we are just thinking that we'll just wait longer, but then the contractions get worse.
The thing is, our doctor says that Luke is probably about 8 lbs now, and even though I don't know much about it, I don't think that Ky wants to be pushing out a 12 lb baby out any time soon. So we are trying to convince the doc to help out, but he won't budge. 39 weeks. That would be this coming sunday, but he won't on a Sunday. So he decided Monday, but no, it's Memorial Day. So Tuesday, but he will be out of town. Geez, we need a new doc!
Our mom's aren't helping the situation much. They just think we can waltz into the hospital and break the water ourselves and demand that they pull Luke out! I think they just want a new grandbaby, and who can blame them?
So I guess our lesson here is patience. We have tried everything from excercise balls, walking around the block, to back hand springs on our neighbors' trampoline. :) He just likes it so much in her belly.
Ky has been a trooper and I know she is feeling a lot of pressure during her contractions. Or how she puts it to me, imagine that you have to go "#2" really bad and can't do anything about it, somebody is stabbing a knife through my pee hole, and getting punched in the stomach 10 times all at the same time. She's hilarious, and I love her! So let's all pray he comes soon so he can grace you all with his presence!
No comments:
Post a Comment