The loot! I don't even think this is everything...
I was able to go to NYC with my mom, grandma, and aunt Di at the beginning of April. It was a LOT of fun. Hard on my swollen feet, but totally worth it :) We did all the tourist-y things (Empire State Building, Statue of Liberty, Wall Street, Rockefellar Center, etc.) and also went to Wicked (my 3rd, and BEST time) and Promises, Promises. It was awesome! Kristen Chennoweth was the lead in Promises, Promises along with Jack from Will and Grace. We also went to Martha Stewart! It was fun to see a live show and Jeff Daniels was the guest star. My mom got to sit on the front row cause she was wearing a cute shirt. :) It was really good and funny. It was a short couple of days but so fun for all of us. I didn't take many pics on my camera cause we decided just to use one to make it easier, but there are a couple here I'll post.
On the way home I got to see my cute niece and nephew Elle and Maddix. We met for a quick lunch at my favorite sandwich place, Jimmy Johns. Here are some pics of that :)
I just thought this was cute cause she is posing...kinda ugly of me!
Making a "dragon face!"
I showed my other niece, Jaylee, this pic of her cousin Elle. She had to have a pic taken of the same face :) I love them!
And finally, a belly shot. 34.5 weeks :) (I just took this today..)
2 comments:
Yay! Finally some updates! Ha ha, I know I'm one to talk! I'm sorry about all the pre-term labor stuff that's been going on! Hopefully the delivery will be a breeze for you! Can't wait to see that little guy!
Oh cute Kylie, I found your blog on Alison's blog. I love it! You are an adorable pregnant mama :)
Post a Comment