February 12, 2011

Friday night

We went on a date night on Friday night. All three of us. There is a place here called Nacho Daddy's and we decided to try it. You would think, from the name of the place, that it was a Mexican restaurant, right? Wrong. They had nachos. Every kind of nachos you could dream. You can build your own nachos, or order off the menu from their many choices. My kind of place! (Nachos are a long time favorite...who doesn't love them??) Drew and I built a plate of our own, and ordered some off the menu, that were....unique. Drew liked them okay, they were a little too weird to me. They were an Italian kind with parmesan, sun-dried tomatoes, spinach, and a white cheese on spinach chips. Weird right? They were kinda yummy, in a weird way. Next time we want to try the pesto/basil kind! Yum. Anyway, enough about nachos.

While we were there we decided to snap a few pics of the cutest baby in the world. Only to find out he knows what the camera is, and also how to fake smile :) Every time I would push the focus button and the red light would come on, Luke would get the weirdest fake smile I've ever seen. Luckily, we snapped a few of the fake ones...just a "few."
#1
#2 (My FAVORITE)
#3
#4
#5
And these explain our night...(Trying to get a pic of the two of them but Luke wouldn't stop screaming and moving..)

He learned how to drink from a sippy cup!
And finally, a couple normal ones... :)

I don't know why these are SO blurry, probably the setting on my camera. Sorry! Still cute though.

7 comments:

Chad and Deb Mission said...

So cute. What a funny guy...Love HIM and YOU and DREW too. Hurry and come for a visit. Tomorrow would be good. Love you.

marieb said...

The Jones family and their nachos! I think you guys had nachos every time I was there. BEST!

Alyse said...

Haha.. When you talked about nachos I totally agree with Marie.. a Jones household favorite! Oh and I agree with your mom. Tomorrow would be great. thanks. see ya tomorrow.

Sorensons said...

I also laughed about the nachos!! :) Cute pics

Lola + Ryan said...

SO FREAKING CUTE, that child. Hilarious about the fake smile. And Drew's face in that first pic.

The Jarretts said...

I love that little baby's know how to fake smile :)

mrs. peterson said...

the one of him totally screaming is my FAVORITE haha