April 9, 2012

BAHAMAS 2012

I heart cruises. They are amazing. Seriously, if you have never been on a cruise, I highly recommend you put it on your "Vacations to take" list. I know you have a list! Add the cruise! They are just soo much fun. You get to see so many cool places, you get loads of yummy food of all different kinds, you get to sit on the boat at night time staring out at the ocean while eating ice cream cones, and best of all SOMETIMES you get to swim with dolphins! It's just the way to vacation I tell you. Although you pay for your food and your views and your activities, it doesn't seem like it because once you get on the ship you don't have to pay for anything! (Unless you want extra stuff...like to swim with dolphins or parasail or jet ski...) Just go on a cruise, that's all I'm going to say :)
Our cruise was soo much fun! I could go on and on about all the cool things we saw and did, but here are some pics instead. (In no specific order because that takes too much work! ;)
Disclaimer: I know most of you are on the edge of your seats waiting to hear about my dolphin encounter, but that post is going to have to wait because I had to order the pics! They wouldn't let me take my own camera, so I had the photographer take some, and after I order them, I will post about that specific activity. Because it was amazing, and needs it's own post.





















4 comments:

Landon Family said...

Ky!!!!!!!!!!! You look so good! And that looks SO FUN! Lucky. I got exited about hearing about the dolphins.... uhhhhhh.... guess I'll just have to check back! Those pictures better hurry...

Sorensons said...

How fun! Looks like it was so much fun. You look beautiful as always :)

Grandma Hawaii said...

Looks like a fun time & I am so glad you got to have such a great experience...

In my day young folks could not afford to cruise & travel..Lucky you...


Count your blessings..I know you do..

marieb said...

TANNN. You look great Kylie Kate!