July 2, 2013

3 months!

Dear Ali,

You have turned into a BABY and are no longer a tiny newborn. You have developed so much this month, and continue to make us smile every day! This month flew by and we stayed super busy going to the water park and we even went to Disneyland again! You lucky little girl, you've already been twice in your short life! (Actually 3 times if you include the time you went in my belly! ;)You are Luke's favorite person, and I think he might be yours. You guys can just lay by each other cooing and talking and holding hands all day. Luke loves giving you kisses on your head and you love watching him run around. You guys are going to be best buds! (I hope.) This month you started some acid-reflex medicine. We didn't have much luck with the first kind because it was liquid and really gross. We just switched to another and hope it works better! You've had a few rough days but you're still a good girl. You are holding your head up like a champ and you already like sitting in your bumbo. You're slowly growing out of your swing. You LOVE reaching for your "toys" on your car seat or your bouncy seat and it's so cute watching you focus as hard as you can to get your fingers around them. You still love bath time and I let you soak as long as possible before you start getting wrinkly and the water cools too much. You're still a pretty good eater but since your through-the-night routine isn't completely set, it kinda messes up your day time routine. You tend to eat sometime between 3:30 a.m. and 5:30 a.m., and that makes your morning feeding kind of hard to pin point! But we'll get there. You are wearing LOTS of 6 month clothes and I'm sure you're still on the top of the percentile range. So chunky and beautiful ;) You have learned how to cry for attention, and you have different cries for different things. It helps when I'm trying to figure out what's wrong with you. Sometimes you will just burst into tears out of no where for no reason. Alllll girl ;) I think you MIGHT be getting some teeth, but more than likely they are just coming up and down. You have had a rough week with gas issues, and I have tried pin-pointing the culprit. All I can come up with is peanuts/almonds/nuts/peanut butter. I'm steering clear of them the rest of this week to see it helps you. Poor girl :( But you are still so fun. Dressing you, cuddling you, feeding you, holding you, looking at you....I love it all. It's just gone so fast and worries me because you're already 1/4 a year old!!! Too fast. Slow down. You are our princess! Love you so much.














Love,

Mom

3 comments:

Grandma Hawaii said...

Such a special, darling, young family. I am very proud of you & your accomplishments..

Sorensons said...

Cute! I want to hold that sweet little baby so bad! :)

Landon Family said...

Are you kidding me?! She is so huge and chucky!!! I need to squeeze her!