My sweet girl you are growing so much! This month has been insane as far as your schedule goes. We have been to Mexico, Disneyland and now Heber all within about 3 weeks! You have had lots of attention since we are around family so much. Everyone loves your chunky thighs and long eyelashes. :) You are still a pretty good baby but you are SPOILED! If you don't get what you want within 5 minutes of crying you are screaming like there's no tomorrow. It's kind of funny actually but not in the moment ;) Your Prevacid seems to be working though you still spit up quite a bit. You are an ok sleeper but because you are always sleeping some place different you can't quite keep a schedule down. We will probably do cry it out soon :( I'm gonna die. My little princess shouldn't have to cry! ;)
You love your brother and could talk to him all day. You are finally starting to giggle a little and it's the sweetest thing. We painted your nails a few days ago and I still love dressing you and picking accessories. You are really close to rolling over but not quite there! I think you could do it if you tried but you get on your side and that's enough. You've started rolling on your side to sleep and its really cute. You somehow wiggled out of your swing the other day. Almost gave me a heart attack to find you on the floor!!
We haven't started any baby food or cereal yet and I think we will wait a bit. You are doing fine nutrition wise and with your tummy troubles I don't want to make anything worse.
We love you Ali bug. You continue to make me one happy mommy and watching you grow is one of my favorite things. But it's happening too fast!
Love,













1 comment:
Bah!! Chunkiness! I love her. And Luke is so big :0 sheesh. She looks like both of you so much. I finally say 'yep, Kylie. Then I see her with drew and change my mind lol! Good mix. Miss you guys!
Post a Comment