November 2, 2013

Month 7

Dear Ali-gator-

You are getting to be such a big girl. You spent much of this month with a cold. Dang it, we just can't have one good month! (Or week, for that matter.) You are definitely growing out of your tummy troubles though, I think. Now if we could just have your teeth start coming in, and get your bowels working properly, we would all be happy campers! You are starting to scoot and roll all over the whole house and soon you'll be crawling. You LOVE to explore just like your brother did. You love your bath, just like your brother did. But, you love food WAY more than your brother. You will eat anything, at any time. Not picky at all. I hope that continues because Luke is super picky to this day. We went to Disneyland again this month! It was your 4th time there, and you seemed to enjoy it the most this time. ;) You were alert during all the shows and loved looking around at all the Halloween decorations. Hopefully we will make it back a few more times before you turn 1 because then our annual passes won't be good anymore.

You are a huge mama's girl. You want to be held by me all day every day, and often times whine for me even when daddy holds you. But once you are around someone for a while, you will let them hold you. I hope that you continue to love me, but also open up to others, or else we will have a tough time weaning you, or ever being apart for longer than a few hours! You have said "mama" before, but your favorite is "dada". You babble "dada" all day long. Still deciding if you know what it means. ;)

This month, for the first time, you decided sometimes your brother can be a pest! You love him most of the time, but sometimes he gets on your nerves and I find it hilarious!

You've eaten squash, carrots, peas, green beans, sweet potatoes, bananas, apples, peaches, and avacados. I'm excited to try even more food this month, and next month you get to try quinoa! So exited for that, because we have started eating more and more of that good stuff around here.

Having a girl has been so fun for me. I have a special bond with my baby boy, and I have a different special bond with my baby girl. I understand my relationship with my own mom so much better now that I have a daughter. You are my princess, and I feel so much when I look at you. Happiness, peace, eternal love, awed, thankful, to name a few. You are beautiful and I always look forward to seeing you grow and develop. My favorite time of day is getting you up in the morning or from naps. (Usually, if you've slept well enough.) You are all smiles and giggles and coos.

You have added so much to our family and we all are over the moon in love with you sweetie pie! Stop growing so fast because I want to munch on your chunky cheeks and thighs a bit longer!

Love,

Mom

P.S. You will notice from your pics you were MUCH happier this month. :) Don't mind your bow in half the pics, It matched in real life but the camera made it look weird! ;(















1 comment:

Sorensons said...

She is so cute! I'm glad her tummy is feeling better!