In the mean time, I am blogging about our cruise! It was so fun. I've said it before, and I'll say it again, cruises are the way to go! You get to realx to the MAX, the food is so delicious, there is plenty to do on the ship, and the ports are always beautiful and exciting. This cruise was different from our others because we wanted to try one that had a few days at sea rather than just "cruising" at night to the different ports. So the cruise started out with 2 and a half days at sea, and ended with a day at sea. It was bliss, I tell you. My brother Kellen and his wife Des were able to come with us, so that made it extra fun! We played games, laid out, ate yummy food, talked, karaoke'd, and participated in ship activities. (Like Family Feud and the Newlywed Game (Kell and Des, so entertaining.) We were recognized everywhere we went after that. Haha. It was so much fun and the ports didn't disappoint! Here are some pictures. We took a lot on Kellen's phone and camera, which I am still getting from him.
First formal night!
Elementary school in Jamaica
The beach where we relaxed for a bit in Jamaica. Beautiful!
We REALLY relaxed....
If you know my brother, you know he talks to ANYONE and everyone. Here he is making friends, haha.
An old church/cemetery
Inside
Just hangin out :)
Shopping....
Kell and Des on stage for the Newlywed game :)
This guy was absolutely drunk and it was about 1:00 a.m. but he still had to eat his plate of sandwiches! He kept waking up to take bites, lol.
Playing poker with starburst and quarters :)
My favorite..
We signed our name on a gift shop wall.
Our ship in the background.
This place was called HELL. Google it. But it was pretty cool.
There were iguanas EVERYWHERE!!! Even the turtle farm. (I didn't like this place at all....I felt horrible there.)
See that little tornado over the ocean?!
About to get off the ship in Cozumel.
Drew pointing to our room window :)
Renting our jeep...might have been the biggest mistake on our cruise. LONG story.
Formal night #2
Here is what we came into our last night on the ship! Gorgeous view from our window :)
And we did a lot of THIS our last day :)
1 comment:
Wow that looks SO FUN!!! Luckies!
Post a Comment