July 1, 2015

Lennon Month 4

Dear Lennon,

My cute angel baby, you are 4 months old already. You're such a good girl still and just bring me so much joy. We have had a crazy, busy, stressful month and you keep me sane and grounded. We went to Heber for a week, we moved to St George, and I started a new job. (During training I am working full time and you get to be with dad.) I miss you so much when I'm gone but soon we will be together again :) 

You rolled over for the first time this month, you talk and jabber ALL the time. You still haven't laughed but it's coming I know. ;) You absolutely adore your siblings still and could sit and watch their shenanigans happily. You gained a lot of weight since we saw your doctor at 2 months! You went from the 20th percentile to 80th! Good girl. You love to eat and I love feeding you :) 

You sometimes wake up in the night but usually not. I love when you sleep 7-5! Your schedule has just been insane so now that we are settled in our new house we are working on it. 

Your smile makes me melt, and I'm so thankful I'm your mama! It's hard watching you get bigger but it's rewarding watching you develop and learn new things. 

We love you more than words. Don't ever change! 

Love, Mom


No comments: