You did so many new things this month! You've grown up a lot and a lot of people are commenting how you almost look like a different baby. You roll all over the place and scoot around too. You actually scooted right off the bed and I felt horrible about it! You've finally started giggling and still smile for anyone and everyone. You are pretty content to play in your saucer and watch your brother and sister run circles around you! We took a long road trip to Mexico and you had a pretty rough time :( We ended up getting you a new car seat between driving home from Mexico and driving to Uncle Gavin's wedding, which seemed to help.
You were an angel baby at the beach for a week! You just go with the flow and don't mind your schedule getting messed up. I mind more than you ;) You loved the sound of the ocean and sitting on the patio with me in the evenings.
You also got a new baby cousin this week! Liam Bryce Jones was born and you two will be best buds I hope!
We haven't tried any solids yet but you try and dive for my food all the time so I think we will start soon. Though your thighs suggest to me that you're doing just fine with nutrients ;)
You still love your baths, your crib, and your family's attention. You are growing out of your binky, your swing, and no more swaddle. I'm in denial about a lot of it! You're just growing way too fast!
Everyone who is fortunate enough to snuggle you or "talk" with you falls in love. You're just a beautiful baby with a beautiful soul that already shines so bright!
You just make us so happy and I feel incredibly blessed that I get to be your mama!
Love you sweetie pie!
Love, Mom




No comments:
Post a Comment