Dear Lennon,
This month was FULL of firsts and learning so many new things. You're scooting all over the place, *almost* mastered sitting up, you say "dada" all the time, and "mama" when you're sad. (Somehow I think "dada" is just easy to say and you aren't sure what it means yet. But that's just me ;) You also say "nana". You learned how to wave and whenever you hear bye-bye you wave your whole arm up and down. You also learned how to give high fives! You're just growing up before our eyes.
We are still trying lots of new foods daily and you're loving everything we try. Be it green veggies or sweet fruits you love them equally. You also are still breast feeding and I don't see stopping any time soon. I hope to make it to a year!
You're getting to be a pretty good sleeper. We are pretty busy on the weekends which usually throws you off each week, but we usually get you back on by Tuesday! You go to bed between 7-7:30, and wake up at 5 a.m. to eat. Then you're up for the day at 7-7:30, and have two or three naps throughout the day depending on how long each one is. You've been my hardest baby to keep on a schedule because your older brother and sister have busy schedules themselves! But luckily you're the easiest, sweetest thing and usually adapt to whatever we are doing.
This week you have been pretty fussy, and I THINK it's because of teething, but maybe just an ear infection. If it is teeth, I sure hope they poke through soon so you can stop being miserable! When you're the happy smiley baby you are, it's so hard to see you be fussy and sad!
You and I took a road trip to Heber just us and you were such a good girl. You don't LOVE your carseat, but with toys and the iPad you can usually stay entertained.
It's hard to say whether you're a mama or dada's girl. You're happiest when I hold you, but you give the biggest smiles to your dad. We will see as you get older! You LOVE Luke and Ali so much and are so happy you can finally follow them around. They can usually cheer you right up with their sweet "baby voice" and kisses.
You make us so happy, as I've said a million times! I cherish my snuggles with you, and look forward to seeing your curious eyes learn new things every day! Please stay my sweet little baby a little longer!
Love,
Mom.
No comments:
Post a Comment