Wow. I can't believe the month of December has come and gone! It went by soo fast. TOO fast, perhaps! We had a great month, and Christmas. We spent Christmas with Drew's family in Las Vegas. It was great, and although it was my first Christmas away from home, I felt home. I didn't feel very homesick and was happy to be there! :) We were able to open presents and go to dinner with my family the day after Christmas, because the Chargers game (My brothers and dad go to it every year) happened to fall on this past weekend this year. My family stayed the night on the 26th at my brother, Jared's house, in Vegas. The boys left early Saturday night and got back at 3:00 in the morning on Monday. It was a fun week with Drew's family, and fun weekend with my mom, sisters-in-law, and nieces and nephew. I was able to reflect on the true meaning of Christmas and it was great to do so. Of course, the presents were great too! :) I got guitar hero, and Drew got a video camera. My parents also got us tickets to Disneyland! :) We are spoiled! I can't believe 2008 is over! It was a great year with lots of good changes. I was married to my best friend, I finished Medical Assisting school, I got my Associates, and may more great things that I wont go into for your sake :). I am very thankful for my husband, my friends, and my family. I am thankful to be where I am, and I am very blessed. 2009 will bring some more great changes and fun. Happy New Year everyone! I love you all.











3 comments:
Looks like you had fun! Happy New Year!
Cute fun pictures! But you didn't take any of us girls! Have you started your new job yet?
Miss you guys! see you soon hopefully.
Post a Comment