Wow people! I'm sorry for the long month(s) of no posts. I'm sure all of you really missed us. :) Most of you already knew we had a lot of fun the past couple months with vacations, weddings, baby blessings, and family time. Now we're settled back in Cedar for atleast a month because I am taking a couple summer classes. I'm not used to getting up so early and it's gonna take some getting used to! Also, my hours at work got cut (BIG bummer) so I am looking for something new. I think I might have said all of this in our last post....so I will just wrap this up. :) Enjoy all the pics!
Cute hair...
Also...my computer is being way too slow to keep going. So here are the Disney pics, next to come...our back east trip! WAHOO...Love you all.
3 comments:
Cute pictures! It looks like you guys have been having lots of fun! :)
I've been wondering when you would post again! Keep it up! Love and miss you!
So fun! Now that you are settled in Cedar we need to play, and go to Vegas!!
Post a Comment