May 29, 2010

Pictures (the fun post..)

Going home! :)

First family photo

First hair wash...he loved it.

Chunky boy

Tender moment :)

First pic...
I really was happy...just so exhausted.

Love.

In his tanning bed :)

I think he likes me...










5 comments:

The Jones Fam said...

I am so glad to see pictures bigger than the size of my phone! He is sooooo cute! It's making me a little baby hungry....guess it's a good think I'm already prego!

The Jarretts said...

So amazing!! We will we by this week. I'm thinking Wednesday

Leslie Moon Face said...

He is so so beautiful! I'm so excited for you guys! I wish I could think of a better way to congratulate you, but I'm drawing blanks... so again I say, congrats!

Kelli and Nicholas said...

Oh my gosh he's beautiful! Congrats guys I'm so happy for you! Enjoy every moment because before you know it he's going to be one!

Alyse said...

Okay WOW!! I know I just commented on the post below, but THEN I SAW HIM!!! He's SO SO SO CUTE! Holy moly!!