November 8, 2010

Happy Harvest!

On Sunday, we went over to the in-laws for "craft night." :) Drew's mom has decided it's a monthly activity now, and I'm happy she decided that! We give her a hard time, but we really do enjoy it. Here are the crafts for this month! Super easy, and fun. I think they turned out pretty cute. Now if we were just moved into our new house already, I might have somewhere to put them!
This is actually Lori's, but mine is the same. Her pic was just better...(it's just the blocks, not the tile behind them...)

And I think this one is really cute. We just have to outline the letters so you can see the "H" and the "F"...It says Thankful.

In this month of giving thanks, I have to say, I am super thankful to live so close to atleast one of our families. I have awesome inlaws that are willing to help us out whenever we need it, and feed us atleast once a month! It's fun to live so close to be able to do things like "craft night" and "fast Sunday meals." Luke will be blessed to get to spend lots of time with one set of grand parents. I just hope we continue to see my family monthly as well!

3 comments:

Landon Family said...

Those are so. freakin. cute.

The Jones Fam said...

Those crafts are cute! You'll have to invite me some time for craft night!

Kylee said...

So fun! Craft nights are the best! I can't wait to have a real house someday to put crafts in... I can't wait to hear more about your house - that is way way way exciting!