Drew is an advisor for DECA at his school, and was able to go to Washington D.C. for 4 days with the group. While he was gone, I went to Heber. It was Luke's first plane ride, and my first time flying with a baby (of course) but it was a lot of fun and we had a great time. We were able to see most of the fam and most of my girl friends at a friend's bridal shower. It was great! I will post pics of that next time, but right now I just need to blog about this guy....

Being apart for more than a day's worth of work hours makes me realize how much I love him! Not to be all mushy and annoying, but I miss him so much when we're apart. And I know Luke does too. He smiles soo big at his daddy when they are reunited :)
He is the mac to my cheese. The PB to my J. The chips to my salsa.
I love him. :)
2 comments:
I am very happy that YOU are so happy...Such a great family !! I wish you an eternity of happiness & good health...I wish you much success & happiness as you move into your very first home of your own..
Aloha, Grandma Hawaii
Cute :) Love this!
Post a Comment