Drew, Luke and I went up to Heber two weekends ago just for a fun get-away. My dad works with one of the Utah Jazz marketing people, and was able to SCORE us awesome tickets. Including dinner and halftime treats. It was AWESOME. Our seats were right next to the Jazz bench, behind the hoop and 3 rows up. Let me tell you, THAT was a game. I felt like I was one of the players haha. It was a lot of fun. Drew had to go home to work on Monday (long drive by himself :( ) and Luke and I stayed the week to help my mom watch my brother's little boy, Maddix. Kellen and Dez went on a cruise for their 5th anniversary, and we watched Maddix for them. It was a CRAZY week. I thought it would be relaxing but no way. I'm glad I don't have two babies that are 9 months and almost 2...that would be ROUGH. It was fun to get away for a week, but I was happy to get back to Drew. ESPECIALLY because he's amazing and did some fun stuff to our house! After we got Luke to bed, he walked me around the house surprising me with things. 1-He made me weight watcher friendly potato salad. MY FAVE. (Okay, I do caps a lot...sorry...) So yummy and thoughtful of him. 2-He cleaned our master closet. Okay, mainly my side. Haha...which is probably more exciting to him than to me. I can be a little messy.... 3-He FOUND ME A BASKETBALL HOOP for our back yard! AHH I just about died. I love him! It was free and he just had to buy a net and figure out a way to keep it standing. I love it :) Luke loves watching me out there atleast an hour a day. Haha. 4-He painted our end tables brown to match our new couches. and 5- He painted/decorated our bedroom and I almost cried I love it so much. He is so creative. Here are pics!
Here is our *clean* master closet. You can't see the clothes hanging but on both sides there are two bars to hang clothes. As you can see, I already have a pile started of clothes I tried on and decided not to wear. Haha...oops.
A view from our bedroom into our bathroom. The door that you can see in the mirror is where the toilet is. We are going to paint the bathroom dark brown, like the colors in our curtain.
And of course I have to include some pics of the little munchkin. He is getting so big and will be walking before we know it. He is ALL over the place...he keeps me on my toes. The other day I listened to him on the monitor jabber on before his nap and when he fell silent I went to check on him to see if he fell asleep. Here is what I found:
Poor little buddy fell asleep sitting up! Haha...must've been exhausted!
I took a couple pics of him today just for fun because I love his little outfit. (He is a tree-hugger like mommy... :) ) He loves it too..haha.
He looks funny here but you can see his bottom teeth really well and his LONG eyelashes that everyone comments on.
Sweet head.
Blurry but he was charging me...haha.
I can't believe our next post will most likely be Luke's 10 month letter/update. CRAZY!! It's getting very warm here and I hope we can enjoy the few nice weeks before the hot oven sets in.
3 comments:
That is too funny that he fell asleep sitting up! I think I found Jett that way once to.... Your bedroom looks awesome :) Way to go Drew!
Your room looks so awesome! I love it!
about the house stuff & the bed... check this blog- she has the BEST cheep but way cute ideas!!!
http://www.allthingsthrifty.com/
i LOVE the room and the flowers are so pretty! nice job drew!
Post a Comment