March 3, 2011

House pics and update :)

A couple weeks ago I said I would put pics up of our house cause lots of people have been asking for them :) Well.. I wanted to wait until we did all updates and got our new furnitures. But it is taking MUCH longer than expected. SO, I will blog about the stuff that is finished and will save the rest for later. It's really just our bedroom and landscaping that need finished. Everything else, I will post about. Enjoy!

Heres a view from the driveway..I didn't want to walk in the street so it's not the best shot.


I just had to include a pic of my cute "peep wreath" I made for Easter..we had to put it inside the door because it's too small and will melt outside.

Thats a view of the front room/door (obviously from across the room..) There is a pony wall dividing the front room from the living room.



Here is a view of the living room (other side of pony wall.) We painted and those couches/lovesac are new. We didn't know what to do with those cubby type things, but we think it looks pretty good!

This is right to the right of the front door, and a tiny view of the stairs...


And again, the wall/stairs to the right of the front door.

The front room. (View from front door.) Those are our old couches that used to be in the living room. I think we have WAY too many couches in way too little space but Drew disagrees so we'll see what we end up with. Our computer is upstairs in the guest room right now, that computer is my parents' and I'm using it to edit all our home videos right now...and that keyboard is also just temporary until Iget my piano here. Once I do, my piano will be the only thing on that wall.


Front door view (again.)

Back yard..there was an above the ground swimming pool in that beach sand, we don't know what we'll do with it yet :) Our hammock isn't set up either, obviously..
From one corner...
These pics kinda got our of order so it might be confusing, but you'll get it if you keep looking. Here is the kitchen. We eventually want black appliances.
Our little "nook"
View of the living room/kitchen.
Above the t.v....
A view from the stairs of both rooms..
Stairs and cute shelf things on the right that I love.
A view of the kitchen and hallway to the laundry room (on the left) half bath (on the right) and garage straight forward...
Another view of the backyard..opposite corner.
Luke's room. (Changing area)
Wall to the left when you walk in..
Crib and cute boy :)
View from door.
Dont ask me why I took this pic so many times! Sorry!
View from top of stairs.
Luke's/Guest bathroom
Our bedroom is still in the works...we got it painted, and bought our decor and beadspread. We are just waiting to have our bed built (explain that later.) So I will do more pics of our bedroom/bathroom, and guest bed later!

5 comments:

The Henry's said...

So cute!! I love the blue in the living room. I would have never though of painting that color. I love the built in too, I would totally build shelves in them. That's just my opinion though :) It looks so nice! Congrats! Owning your own home is great huh?! It's so fun painting and decorating! You did a great job :)

Kyle, Chelsi, Whitli and Weston said...

You're awesome Ky! Will you come and do mine in Misssouri?

Shawnee and Tys said...

SOOOOOOO cute! I love it! I really like the shelve things too on the stairs :) Can't wait to come visit :)

Sorensons said...

It looks great Ky!

The Jarretts said...

I love it!! It is so cute and nice! We need to come see, I'm just not sure when. Miss you :)