23!
At the end of our date with our shaved ice. My fave!
He loves it...
Drew and I on our date, modeling my new hate from H&M :)
I have been playing piano since 1st grade, and my whole life I practiced and played on one piano until my Senior year of high school. My parents got a newer, nicer piano, and told me I could have the "old" (but awesome) piano. I didn't have a place to put it of course, going off to college, so I let my grandma keep it at her house until I had a place for it. Well, we FINALLY are established in a house in which we'll probably be in for a while. So...last weekend, my parents brought my piano down! Although it wasn't necessarily a birthday present, it was my favorite present!My parents also gave me clothes money and some shirts. Thanks mom and dad! Here it is..it looks great and makes our house even more "homey." I've already taken advantage of having it by playing it every day!
She's a beauty!

Another favorite gift was from my mom-in-law. She makes cute cute blankets, and made me this one for my b-day. It's SUPER long, like 10 feet, and just wide enough to fit Drew and I. I love it! It's also my wedding colors :) We tested it out and I can sit on one couch, Drew on the other, and we can still share it. It's awesome!She also got me a gift card to cheesecake factory. Thanks Lori!
Me having a "happy nap" with my new blanket!

Our 3rd anniversary was yesterday, May 2nd. Jerilyn, Drew's sis, offered to watch Luke so we went to Cheesecake Factory for dinner with the gift card from Drew's mom. YUMMY. It wasn't really weight watcher approved, but hey, our anniversary only comes once a year! Plus, I've almost reached my 11 week goal, so I figured it was okay to treat myself. The food was great and so was the company. I love my hubby!
Drew set this up after our date was over and Luke was in bed. I LOVE cuddling in the hammock.
On our way to dinner.
My "card" for Drew.
At The District walking around after dinner.
These last 3 years have been so amazing. Since I've married Drew, we have had so many adventures and fun experiences. I know it wouldn't be near as exciting if I married anyone else. Drew has put up with so many mood swings and rocky days, I can't imagine anyone else understanding me the way he does. I love him so much and am so happy I have him for eternity. Love you, sweetie. Happy 3rd!
3 comments:
You look so pretty in every single one of these photos. As your friend who loves you to pieces, I'm so glad Drew loves you so much and takes such good care of you. Happy 3 years!
You guys have so much fun all the time! I love it!!!
Happy 3 year anniversary! I agree with Lola - you look fabulous in everyone of these pics! And that blanket is AWESOME! So cute!
Post a Comment