Buddy! We had such a fun month! I LOVE April because of the weather and all the fun activities (including my birthday!) We have had a great month so far, and you turned 11 months old the day after my 23rd birthday! We celebrated all month long pretty much! Daddy had spring break last week so we went to California for our first real family vacation just us! This time was much more fun than the first time because you didn't sleep all day every day. We went to Sea World, and the beach, and you loved everything about both places! It was too quick of a trip, wish we could have stayed longer. But when we got home, Grandpa and Grandma Jones and Uncle Jef came down for Easter weekend. We hung out with them as well as Uncle Jared, Aunt Leesha, and your cousins all weekend. We went to parks, the Hoover Dam, shopping, ate yummy food, and had birthday cake!
Firsts/Things we did:
-You can stand by yourself for about 5 seconds before you get scared and lower yourself slowly.
-You got your top teeth. Three actually! Pretty sure you are getting some molars or something on your top because you have been EXTRA fussy and keep putting your fingers way back in your mouth...we'll see!
-You can say so many words all of the sudden! You say: mama, dada, baba, ba (ball), pop, uh-oh (except you just say uh-uh in the uh-oh tone...so cute.) bampa (grandpa).
-We started you on soy milk and weaned you off formula for the most part. You seem to like it a lot! And it's so much cheaper, we are happy about that!
-You discovered gold fish and prefer them over "puffs" any day. Good thing Costco has a BIG box for only 7 bucks! We are set..
-You watch one of your Baby Einstein or other cartoons a day. Is that bad? I don't think so. You love it.
-You LOVE going up stairs, and you know you aren't supposed to. Makes an interesting day.
-We went to Cali. for a couple days and you loved it. You did so well in your carseat and were such a good boy for not having consistent naps.
-Got your first "real" hair cut. And you DID NOT like it one bit! You screamed and looked at me like, "Mommy! How could you let this happen!" You look so cute though. Like such a big boy!
I can't believe you will be a whole year old next month! Your party is going to be lots of fun with lots of people who love you coming. I will probably cry. I want to just thinking about it. It seems like YESTERDAY I was holding my perfect little newborn. And now you don't let me hold you because you have too much to discover! I love you so much. Daddy and I are the luckiest parents. You make life so fun and exciting. Every day brings something new. And we wouldn't have it any other way! Love you sweetie. Let's make the most of this last month as a "baby baby!"
Love, Mom
BEFORE:


DURING:



ATER:
1 comment:
I LOVE his hair :) seriously so much better! I can't believe he will be 1 next month either!
Post a Comment